East Coast Ranger Gathering (ECRG)
Boston, MA (Doubletree Club Boston Bayside)
June 11-13, 2010
Event webpage: Link
Lee has secured the unbelievable low rate of $89 per night (Thursday - Sunday). This is a FANTASTIC rate as this hotel sometimes charges upwards of $299 per night. There are NO rooms left for Thursday June 10. If anyone needs a room on Thursday they need to contact Lee at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle from to and from the airport as well as to downtown Boston. In addition, it is a short walk to the subway and just down the street from the JFK library for all you history buffs. The hotel is 2.5 miles from Downtown Boston and is located on the ocean.
The weekend will include but is not limited to the following:
- Redsox -- Phillies game at Historic Fenway Park
- Duck Tour which travels across the City, including a cruise on the Charles River
- Historic Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall
- Shopping and Dining
- Freedom Trail
- Walking Tour in the Public Gardens, including a ride on the Swan Boats (made famous in Book Make Way for Ducklings)
- Visit to the USS Constitution, the oldest active commissioned warship in the US Navy
- Visits to The North End (Little Italy) and China Town
Airfares are still looking GREAT from the east coast and quite affordable from other areas too. It's going to be another EPIC event we hope many Rangers (from EVERYWHERE) can attend.
We had a great turn out in Baltimore last year and are hoping for even more this year. For further details you can e-mail me at email@example.com.
Western State Jericho Fan Tables
- Spokane Comic Con, May 22, Spokane, WA
- BayCon, May 29-31, Santa Clara, CA
- ComicCon, July 21-25, San Diego, CA (must already have a ticket - the con is sold out)
If you can help at any of these tables, please contact Gwen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Jericho Rangers
June 19th Demo & Picnic
Saturday, June 19th
Arlington Park in El Cerrito
Noon until 7 p.m., BBQ starts at 2 p.m.
Without regular J & R supplies, the Jericho residents need to learn to reuse materials. Our demonstration will be about the manipulation and reuse of nonferrous metal. We will be making forks from copper wire.
Join us and meet your fellow rangers, discuss the new story lines and enjoy the BBQ (chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs). Optional - Bring a dish to share.