East Coast Ranger Gathering (ECRG)
Boston, MA (Doubletree Club Boston Bayside)
June 11-13, 2010
Event webpage: Link
Lee has secured the unbelievable low rate of $89 per night (Thursday - Sunday). This is a FANTASTIC rate as this hotel sometimes charges upwards of $299 per night
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle from to and from the airport as well as to downtown Boston. In addition, it is a short walk to the subway and just down the street from the JFK library for all you history buffs. The hotel is 2.5 miles from Downtown Boston and is located on the ocean.
The weekend will include but is not limited to the following:
- Redsox -- Phillies game at Historic Fenway Park
- Duck Tour which travels across the City, including a cruise on the Charles River
- Historic Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall
- Shopping and Dining
- Freedom Trail
- Walking Tour in the Public Gardens, including a ride on the Swan Boats (made famous in Book Make Way for Ducklings)
- Visit to the USS Constitution, the oldest active commissioned warship in the US Navy
- Visits to The North End (Little Italy) and China Town
Airfares are still looking GREAT from the east coast and quite affordable from other areas too. It's going to be another EPIC event we hope many Rangers (from EVERYWHERE) can attend.
We had a great turn out in Baltimore last year and are hoping for even more this year. For further details you can e mail me at email@example.com.
Fremont, CA (Coyote Hills Park)
May 28-31, 2010
All over the Allied States, families are hearing about the heroism of the Jericho Rangers and their resistance to the Allied States. Many are seeking out the Rangers and the Resistance.
A call has gone out to all the rangers and ranger recruits - Come to the West Coast Ranger Rendezvous! Come join us for a weekend of fellowship with your fellow rangers and fun workshops taught by the local resistance leaders.
We've just added a new contest - Name the West Coast Resistance. You can find out details on our contest page: Link